The open seats on the Ohio Supreme Court are likely to capture a lot of attention and a lot of money.
Trending from WKSU
From the WKSU Newsroom
The coalition tasked in the wake of George Floyd’s murder with alleviating the damaging effects of racism in Cleveland has hired a project manager and released a timeline of its work.
Locations in Price Hill and other parts of Greater Cincinnati were scouted in late July for the feature film "based on a true story of a photojournalist, Danny Lyon, who followed a Chicago motorcycle club in the mid-to-late 1960s and early 1970s and then published a book of his photos and interviews," according to a letter dated Monday July 25 left at homes by a location scout.
People in recovery for substance use disorder often need to attend medical appointments, recovery meetings or meet with a probation officer. But access to transportation can be a barrier to recovery.
Manufactured in Akron, SweatID monitors hydration and electrolyte levels during activity.
Morning Headlines: Study says depression, anxiety spiked in Ohio children amid pandemic ... and moreA study found that mental health issues in Ohio children increased by 42% during the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic; Sen. Sherrod Brown and his colleagues in the Democratic Party voted to pass legislation that would invest in clean energy and lower prescription drug prices ... and more stories.
Mayor Aftab Pureval says the events that took place early Sunday morning shows just how bad gun violence has become. "It's so commonplace that two officers are standing right there, and shots are still fired nevertheless," he said.
- Cornering the spelling, punctuation of street names. OH Really?
- The road to Blossom is paved with Steels Corners. OH Really?
- Cuyahoga County keeps its feet on the ground while reaching for the 'Heights.' OH Really?
- Backyard Bird Count in Cleveland, Akron this weekend
- Some robins love winter in Ohio. OH Really?
The View from Pluto
- Deshaun Watson’s six-game suspension is a win for the Browns, but the fan base is split
- A hard-fought journey: Voice of the Browns Jimmy Donovan enters 24th year in the broadcast booth
- It doesn't stop with DeShaun Watson. Why the NFL needs to investigate the Houston Texans
- Guardians' trades, prospects pay off with All-Stars Ramírez, Giménez and Clase
- The Cavs shift from rebuild mode to a win-now approach
- Medina native Rob Harvilla's podcast takes listeners through the music of the '90s
- From closures to new ways of working, independent music venues face uncertain future
- New book on former Cleveland music venue Speak In Tongues details its lasting spirit
- As Tri-C JazzFest returns to Playhouse Square, Cleveland's jazz scene looks for ways to thrive
- Ravenna rapper Chanelle Kazadi on track to 'Make It Work' in music