George Wagner IV was convicted in the fatal shootings of eight members of the Rhoden family in 2016.
From the WKSU Newsroom
Ohio State was No. 5 in the second-to-last College Football Playoff rankings, positioned to possibly take advantage if one of the top four slips up on championship weekend.
Roth was first elected in 1995. He is Summit County's longest serving mayor.
In a large study, the experimental Alzheimer's drug lecanemab reduced the rate of cognitive decline by 27 percent in people in the early stages of the disease.
A federal jury found the Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes and one other defendant guilty of seditious conspiracy in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.
Ohio legislators are considering legislation that would decriminalize a test that can detect fentanyl in drugs, a move advocates say could save lives.
The project is expected to wrap in 2025 and will house all of the Cleveland PD.
- OH Really? How to pronounce Cuyahoga
- Cornering the spelling, punctuation of street names. OH Really?
- The road to Blossom is paved with Steels Corners. OH Really?
- Cuyahoga County keeps its feet on the ground while reaching for the 'Heights.' OH Really?
- Backyard Bird Count in Cleveland, Akron this weekend
The View from Pluto
- Why demolishing the Wolstein Center is a good move for CSU and Cleveland
- Press Club of Cleveland prepares to celebrate one of the pioneers in Cleveland sports journalism
- 'It energized him': A surprising season draws Guardians manager Terry Francona back for an 11th year
- An 'upside-down' season for the Browns turns a corner at the bye week
- Donovan Mitchell gives the Cavs a spark to start the season
- Dominick Farinacci’s ‘Modern Warrior LIVE’ returns to help veterans heal through jazz
- Northeast Ohio musicians get creative to earn money in the age of streaming
- Northeast Ohio musicians introduce Italian folk music to modern audiences as Alla Boara
- Megan Bouman finds herself and spirituality through her music as Wreck Like Me
- Catching up with Cleveland rockers Oregon Space Trail of Doom